CONtraflow IX Volunteer and Staff FAQ
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! CONtraflow, like every-thing else New Orleans, is all about kicking it up to the next level Big Easy style. We keep it simple and fun around here. There are two ways to get involved: As a volunteer or, as convention Staff.
CONtraflow Volunteer Requirements include:
- Volunteers must be 13+
- You must completely pre-register as a volunteer using the form below
- Work a minimum of 12 hours for the convention
- Volunteers must be approved before they are considered such
CONtraflow volunteers’ receive a 3 day discounted volunteer membership, discounted staff merchandise, and first access to convention swag.
CONtraflow Staff Requirements:
- You must be 17+
- A dedicated and motivated individual with passion for all things Fan and Fandom
- A minimum of 12 hours at the convention, and attendance at regular and/or convention department meetings for training/events.
CONtraflow staff will receive a 3 day discounted staff membership, discounted staff merchandise, along with other benefits and accommodations based on the discretion of the Convention Chair and the Governing Committee.
Any questions or comments about volunteers and staff? Drop us an email via the volunteer coordinator via email@example.com
The rewards of this experience is up to you and your creativity. This is your opportunity to shape the success of CONtraflow, make a ton of new friends, attend at a discounted rate and develop skills useful for personal and professional development for a lifetime. Did I also mention have a great time as well? So grab the form from below, head to the link above, drop us an email and start the journey with CONtraflow NOW!